Trailer Kitchen for Doha Project
The Royal Palaces of Qatar were looking for a system to provide a mobile kitchen facility to allow catering at short notice.
The kitchen was to be used during Ramadan and other religious festivals plus also be flexible to be transported around the country – even into the desert if so required.The trailer was designed and built in the UK and shipped to Qatar for final commissioning and testing.
– 46ft double 9×6 articulated goose neck trailer
– Softened suspension
– Pneumatic tyres to allow off road transport
– 8ft wide tail lift for easy access
– LPG fuel
– Integral 2000lt waste water tanks
– Integral 3000lt coldroom
– Air conditioning and fire suppression
– Fold away steps